My Life as a Dad Governor

Hey friends, colleagues, family, and strangers!

My name's Charles Anderson. I'm the Governor of Ohio. In our great state, we work hard, trying to build bridges among our citizens and we embrace the culture of everyone. We're also heavily investing in cutting edge research, trying to fight some of the deadliest diseases in the world.

My personal mission statement is to, 'Leave it Better'.

In addition to being a governor, I am also a father to the most beautiful children in the world. On this blog, I want to share my experiences of being a Dad Governor and the kind of challenges that the dual lifestyle presents.

If you're interested in coming along this journey with me, type 'DAD GOVERNOR HECK YEAH!'


Location: San Francisco, CA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment