STOP COMPLAINING!

I hate complainers. I hate listening to people whine about their current lives. Here's a simple strategy for your life if you're complaining. Ask yourself this question:

Can I do anything about the problem?

If the answer is yes, then do it!

If the answer is no, then stop complaining and move on.

I know this may come across as dismissive but I find that the majority these days don't take ownership for the problems in their life. I understand many people have to do jobs they hate to provide for their families or to provide for themselves, but you should be trying to change your situation if you truly hate it. Or change how you feel about your situation.

I understand that, to some of you, that may sound crazy. How can you change how you feel about your situation? But trust me, the majority of life is a mindset. I've met plenty of billionaires who hate their lives and tons of people making $40,000 who are happier ever. Therefore, I don't care if you make $10 or a $10000000, I just care if you're complaining. Because...

YOUR PERCEPTION IS YOUR REALITY


Location: San Francisco, CA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment